Welcome to Limavady Grammar
It is my pleasure to welcome you to the website of Limavady Grammar School. Our school is child centred with a unique ethos where each child is valued, supported and encouraged to develop their talents. Academic achievement and extra-curricular success are central to school life; we have a happy atmosphere with a strong community spirit. Our aim is to focus on “Learning, Caring and Preparing for Life”, which ably equips our students to succeed in their chosen career path. I trust you will find the website informative and that it will give you a flavour of life in Limavady Grammar School.
Mrs NJ Madden
Social Media Wall
- “I think it’s amazing how many different clubs and after-school clubs they have. There is a club to suit everyone’s likes”
– Maura 8Y
- “My favourite thing is the school play because, when we were getting our costumes, we got to try on loads of clothes and dresses”
- “I really like all my teachers – they are great!”
- “I think LGS is a good confidence booster and has helped me to become more independent”
- “I like the fact I can move about school and not be trapped in one room”
Year 12 Mock Exams25 November 2020
Application for Half Colours7 October 2020
Applications For Junior Colours22 September 2020
Summer Counselling26 June 2020
We have a range of open days running throughout the year and we have more information if you are looking to apply to Limavady Grammar School. Click the button below to find out...
Take an aerial view around the Limavady Grammar School grounds during sports day.
In focusing on our vision for the next decade, we are committed to three areas of development:
We aim to develop curiosity, creativity, resilience and confidence in our students.
We aim to treat each pupil as an individual and to help them develop self-respect and respect for others.
We focus on preparing our students for successful careers through a highly effective careers guidance programme.
What better way to answer common pupil question than to get the pupils to answer the questions themselves. So here you are...