Welcome to Limavady Grammar
It is my pleasure to welcome you to the website of Limavady Grammar School. Our school is child centred with a unique ethos where each child is valued, supported and encouraged to develop their talents. Academic achievement and extra-curricular success are central to school life; we have a happy atmosphere with a strong community spirit. Our aim is to focus on “Learning, Caring and Preparing for Life”, which ably equips our students to succeed in their chosen career path. I trust you will find the website informative and that it will give you a flavour of life in Limavady Grammar School.
Mrs NJ Madden
- “LGS is the best, I really like it because there are loads of really good after school clubs. My favourite is hockey on Friday afternoon.”
– Lauren 8V
- “Life in school is really amazing, I love the drama, art and sports. All the pupils and teachers are so friendly.”
- “I have made lots of new friends since September. The teachers help you if you are struggling with something, they are also really kind to you.”
- “The second I came into school I was surrounded by smiling faces. I love being here because there is always someone to help.”
- “At the start of the year I had the opportunity to make new friends. I also like the library there are so many good books to choose.”
- “I love school because I have made so many new friends and I love playing hockey. I really enjoy netball too.”
In focusing on our vision for the next decade, we are committed to three areas of development:
We aim to develop curiosity, creativity, resilience and confidence in our students.
We aim to treat each pupil as an individual and to help them develop self-respect and respect for others.
We focus on preparing our students for successful careers through a highly effective careers guidance programme.
180 (SU) Weekend Away14 February 2017
LGS @ CCEA True Colours Art & Design Exhibition27 January 2017
Tom and Robyn To Be Awarded!24 January 2017
Join The Team24 January 2017
Meeting of the LGS Parents’ Association, all new members welcome.
What better way to answer common pupil question than to get the pupils to answer the questions themselves. So here you are...
– Lily Rogers 8Z
– Joan Moore 8V
– Lucy Somerville 8Y
– Charlotte Somerville 8V
– Erin Christie 8Y
Take an aerial view around the Limavady Grammar School grounds during sports day.
We have a range of open days running throughout the year and we have more information if you are looking to apply to Limavady Grammar School. Click the button below to find out...